Top 10 Best Photo Booth Props
Jumping into a photo booth is a blast, but adding photo booth props? Even better! No photo booth is complete without a great set of props. So, what should every photo booth include? We’ve counted the top 10 best photo booth props, check them out:
- Boas – Everyone wants to unleash their inner diva, so wrap up that feather boa and strike a pose!
- Sunglasses – Sunglasses come in all shapes and sizes, and wearing them at night is the cool thing to do. Don a pair of stunner shades, the classic incognito sunglasses, or even the over-sized version and make a photo booth fashion statement (or classic 80’s song!).
- Mustaches – Whether you want the traditional Tom Selleck look or the evil mastermind pencil thin mustache, sporting a ‘stache is a great way to liven up your photos.
- Hats – Just like mustaches, hats come in all shapes and sizes – from jester hats to tiaras and crowns, policemen’s hats to construction workers’ helmets, there’s a hat for everyone!
- Wigs – Now we understand, technically a wig is a hat, but we also believe wigs are a class of their own. Don a purple flapper wig, or a classic 80s hair band wig – whatever you do, make it yours!
- Chalkboards – Add a little flair to your photos by writing a unique note or thought – while they say a picture is worth a thousand words, with a chalkboard, it’ll say a few more!
- Picture frames – Grab an empty picture frame and pose for a picture inside of another picture – very inceptionesque!
- Thought bubbles – Just like the chalkboard, a thought bubble is a great way to incorporate an unheard thought into the photo.
- Masks – Sometimes you want to be seen, other times you want to make a scene. Either way, a mask is a great way to make those viewing the photos take a wild guest of who is under the mask.
- Random Items – You never know what’s going to happen in a photo booth – some of the best photo booth props are completely random and surprise even us. Whether it’s a potted plant or even a personal camera taking a picture during the picture, whatever prop you can think of, bring it in!
Personalize Your Photo Booth Props
When you’re looking for other great photo booth prop ideas, it’s a great idea to bring in props that also do the following:
- Go hand in hand and tie in with the theme of your wedding or event
- Support your favorite sports team – from little league to major league
- Represent your hometown and show your heritage
- Showcase an inside joke you share with family and friends
And remember – the more creative you are when coming up with props, the more creative your pictures will be as you remember the great time you had during the wedding or event!